Show Dates: August 16 – 29, 2019
An annual tradition returns! The GAAC Members Create exhibition is a showcase of members’ talent. The exhibition is open to current GAAC members. To participate in this special member-only event:
- On-line registration will open Thursday, June 20, 9:30 am. Registration is taken on a first-come/first-served basis. We will exhibit the work of up to 60 GAAC members. You may only register ON-LINE via the GAAC website. On-line registration closes when all the exhibition spaces have been filled; or until Thursday, July 18, 3 pm.
- You may submit one piece of art, 2D or 3D.
- 2D work [e.g. painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, collage, fiber, mixed media] should not exceed 28” in width, or 65” in height. Work must be gallery-ready to hang. Please use gallery wire. Entries with saw tooth hanging hardware will not be accepted.
- 3-D work must be freestanding and easily moved by one person.
- Please place an identifying tag on your entry with your name, telephone number, and the work’s title.
- Artwork drop-off dates: Friday, August 9, 9 am – 4 pm; Saturday, August 10, 9 am – 4 pm
- Artwork pick-up dates: Friday, August 30, 9 am – 4 pm; Saturday, August 31, 9 am – 4 pm
The registration fee is $20. Artwork may be for sale. Artists set the price. The GAAC will retain 40% of sales; artist will receive 60%.
The Gallery Committee will hang the show.
There will be an opening reception on Friday, August 16, 6-8 pm. Artists are encouraged to attend.
Now, let’s get started!
Step #1: Register by paying the registration fee for “Members Create” exhibition right here on this page when registration opens.
Step #2: Print out and complete the “Members Create” application. Bring a copy with you when you deliver your artwork.